Friday, May 16, 2014

Grand Canyon of Yellowstone

Friday, I was finally able to sleep in! I slowly made my way over to the clinic to set up the intubation, trauma, suturing, and casting equipment. After that I decided to drive up to the Canyon area of Yellowstone. I first stopped at the Upper Falls Overlook and from there I made it out to Artist Point to get a view of the Lower Falls.

Upper Falls Overlook:


Artist Point:


Next, I hiked along the North Rim trail, which followed right along the canyon. The views of the canyon were breathtaking and all of the colors were fascinating. The trail took you to some great spots to view the falls including Lookout Point and Grandview Point. The trail became really snowy after Grandview and I was forced to turn back and then drive up to Inspiration Point.






 Grandview Point:




 North Rim Trail:

On the drive back home I saw yet another Grizzly in an open field!

No comments:

Post a Comment